Most independent, professional music creators still see the traditional recording contract as a successful career in music.
Unfortunately, getting signed by a traditional record label means the risk of forfeiting ownership of their music, a potential pile of never-ending debt, and losing creative control over their art.
This leaves them questioning if they really have what it takes to pursue music without a traditional record label.
You DO Have What it Takes with our Label as a Service program
But no one should think they need a traditional recording contract to feel like they’ve made it in the music industry! Being accepted to Eleven’s Your Career program and becoming “independently signed” can help you:
- Gain transferable entrepreneurial skills and knowledge that can be used in any industry
- Overcome the need for a traditional recording contract and label deal
- Gain confidence in knowing that you do have what it takes to build your music business
- Feel like you’ve “made it” as an independent music creator and small business owner
- Alleviate the stress of juggling your workload with access to label services and artist management virtual assistants
- Feel a sense of relief knowing you can tap into a career coach anytime you hit a bump in the road
- Enjoy earned label representation without the weight of debt, loss of revenue, or forfeiting ownership of your music
Our Label Services Team is the cubicle farm to your CEO corner office
As business-savvy music creators ourselves, we want to see you succeed in your music career! When you get accepted to the Your Career program, you will have:
This combination of resources will allow you to first, build a solid business foundation, and then operate that business. All under one roof.
Don’t let the myth of needing a traditional recording contract to make it keep you from chasing your dreams and finding your passion and purpose in life.
Schedule a Free Consultation Today
Schedule a free consultation today to learn more about our career program, the record label as a service, and to see if this program is a good fit.
During our free consultation, you can share with us your career goals and aspirations, what motivates you to make music a professional, and the success you’ve had so far.
After that, we can determine if the career program will work for you and what the next steps will be to apply, review and enroll.
When you become an independently signed music creator with Eleven, you’ll have the confidence and resources to pursue your music career without fear or doubt.