Most independent, professional music artists just want a profitable, sustainable career that pays the bills and allows them to share their music and passion with the world.
Unfortunately, the process leaves many of them feeling alone and isolated–lacking the resources, collaborations, and know-how to grow their career.
Luckily, it doesn’t have to be that way. We are on a mission to help serious music artists build a real “middle-class” career.
We accomplish this by providing a community for musicians in need of real 1-on-1 help.
Our community provides a safe, premium space where empathic and caring Music Career Success Specialists focus on you, providing timely responses to your questions and keeping you accountable to make progress.
Our community for musicians isn’t focused on any specific genre, platform, gear topic, or other music industry clique or niche.
The sole purpose of our community is to invite in career musicians who are passionate about their musical talent and ambitions, providing them a real opportunity to put their own music business first, not the needs, demands, and myths of the music industry.
To start building your career:
- Join our Career Musician Made Simple community today
- Engage with career specialists, industry pros and fellow artists
- Use what you learn and grow
Our community and the discussions are built around our six core areas (E.L.E.V.E.N.) that define an artist’s music business:
- Entrepreneurship: Get help with running a small business
- Label: Get help with your marketing campaigns and functions
- Experience: Get help building sales and experiences to create True Fans
- Vehicles: Get help developing or enhancing your products and services
- Engine: Get help managing operations, systems and artist teams
- Negotiations: Get help managing your finances and discover you’re worth