Loading...
Eleven Music Career Center Home2020-11-24T06:42:33-06:00

Inspired By Passion & Experience

As experienced musicians ourselves, we offer a range of quality of services, products and opportunities to take you from here to your idea of rockstar.

WHY CHOOSE ELEVEN MUSIC CAREER CENTERS?

Eleven Music Career Centers are unique in the fact that we don’t really even focus on the music part of your career (although we certainly can if it makes sense to!).  The difference between a revenue-generating career musician and a starving artist comes down to where their focus is and where it needs to be.

Writing, performing and sharing your music is your passion. We get it. But those areas of focus are usually only 20% or less of what you need to do to make it as a career band or musician. At Eleven, we focus on the other 80%, offering coaching, career development, business networking, community building and other services that help you balance your creative side and your entrepreneurial side.

Inspired By Passion & Experience

As experienced musicians ourselves, we offer a range of quality of services, products and opportunities to take you from here to your definition of rockstar.

WHY CHOOSE ELEVEN MUSIC CAREER CENTERS?

Eleven Music Career Centers are unique in the fact that we don’t really even focus on the music part of your career (although we certainly can if it makes sense to!).  The difference between a revenue-generating career musician and a starving artist comes down to where their focus is and where it needs to be.

Writing, performing and sharing your music is your passion. We get it. But those areas of focus are usually only 20% or less of what you need to do to make it as a career band or musician. At Eleven, we focus on the other 80%, offering coaching, career development, business networking, community building and other services that help you balance your creative side and your entrepreneurial side.

BUILDING BETTER BANDS

Eleven Music Career Center is devoted giving bands and musicians the knowledge they need to become better music entrepreneurs and take back more control over their entire careers.

  • Global Access – in-person or virtual services available
  • Current Information – we regularly consult industry news and experts to steer our services
  • Musicians Over Money – helping you succeed in music is more important to us than how much we make from doing this

If you prefer to study in your own time and at your own speed then one of our digital courses may be a better fit for you.

WHAT MAKES US ELEVEN

ELEVEN’S MISSION IS SIMPLE: Help serious musicians build a sustainable music career. Everything Eleven does is with the aim to provide musicians like you with valuable knowledge, tools, support, and opportunities to advance your music career.
Our philosophy behind what we do is what drives us the most.  Today’s music industry has put profits over creativity, money over music, algorithms over individuality. Record labels are becoming obsolete due to the very unethical nature of their business model.  Many musicians still view getting signed as the biggest hurdle to “making it”, but these days they couldn’t be farther from the truth. We believe that musicians and other content creators have been taken advantage of for far too long.  You (co-)wrote your music, you should own it.  It should be up to you on how your music is used, licensed, marketed, and what its value is.  Eleven’s philosophy is that if we address the root cause of the entire ecosystem, the industry will finally begin to mend itself. So what’s the root cause we want to address?  Musicians are not naturally good business people, so the entire industry of services and tools is based on taking advantage of the musician’s lack of business and financial knowledge so they can “help” them become successful.  If we fix the band’s knowledge (root issue), we empower bands to take back the reigns on their journey.
Eleven is committed to every band and musician it interacts with to ensure their learning experience and their outcomes are both positive.
As musicians and entrepreneurs in each of our own fields, we promise that every interact and experience you have with our team at Eleven puts you first, not our business.  Every success story we encounter about one of the artists or bands we worked with means we got the chance to be a part of that journey.  We couldn’t be more proud of every success story we get to have a hand in.
  • Musicians before money; passion before profit
  • Your success is our success
  • We enjoy having fun in the process, because you only live once!

BUILDING BETTER BANDS

Eleven Music Career Center is devoted giving bands and musicians the knowledge they need to become better music entrepreneurs and take back more control over their entire careers.

  • Global Access – in-person or virtual services available
  • Current Information – we regularly consult industry news and experts to steer our services
  • Musicians Over Money – helping you succeed in music is more important to us than how much we make from doing this

If you prefer to study in your own time and at your own speed then one of our digital courses may be a better fit for you.

WHAT MAKES US ELEVEN

ELEVEN’S MISSION IS SIMPLE: Help serious musicians build a sustainable music career. Everything Eleven does is with the aim to provide musicians like you with valuable knowledge, tools, support, and opportunities to advance your music career.
Our philosophy behind what we do is what drives us the most.  Today’s music industry has put profits over creativity, money over music, algorithms over individuality. Record labels are becoming obsolete due to the very unethical nature of their business model.  Many musicians still view getting signed as the biggest hurdle to “making it”, but these days they couldn’t be farther from the truth. We believe that musicians and other content creators have been taken advantage of for far too long.  You (co-)wrote your music, you should own it.  It should be up to you on how your music is used, licensed, marketed, and what its value is.  Eleven’s philosophy is that if we address the root cause of the entire ecosystem, the industry will finally begin to mend itself. So what’s the root cause we want to address?  Musicians are not naturally good business people, so the entire industry of services and tools is based on taking advantage of the musician’s lack of business and financial knowledge so they can “help” them become successful.  If we fix the band’s knowledge (root issue), we empower bands to take back the reigns on their journey.
Eleven is committed to every band and musician it interacts with to ensure their learning experience and their outcomes are both positive.
As musicians and entrepreneurs in each of our own fields, we promise that every interact and experience you have with our team at Eleven puts you first, not our business.  Every success story we encounter about one of the artists or bands we worked with means we got the chance to be a part of that journey.  We couldn’t be more proud of every success story we get to have a hand in.
  • Musicians before money; passion before profit
  • Your success is our success
  • We enjoy having fun in the process, because you only live once!

MUSIC CAREER COACHING

MUSIC COWORKING SPACE

MUSIC ENTREPRENEUR COURSES

MUSIC CAREER COACHING

MUSIC COWORKING SPACE

MUSIC ENTREPRENEUR COURSES

Free Music Career & Industry Content

The Amplifier content brand is made up of our monthly email tips, podcast (soon), and weekly blog articles that offer information and tips on topics such as strategy, marketing, revenue streams, production and more.

Free Music Career & Industry Content

The Amplifier content brand is made up of our monthly email tips, podcast (coming soon), and weekly blog articles that offer information and tips on topics such as strategy, marketing, revenue streams, production and more.

Join Over 400 Bands Enjoying Free Music Career Content Now

Become Part of the Eleven Amplifier Community to Build Your Music Career

Go to Top